There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Shakespeare Sonnets

It has been a long time since I have done anything for this blog, I have been quite busy. During the time that I haven’t uploaded I have been to Europe and New Zealand and had so much school work that reading for recreation has hardly been an option. Well that’s what I like to think anyway. I have been writing though, it’s nothing that I am proud of, but honestly it is the longest “anything” I have ever wrote, and although I never want anyone to read it, it’s nice to finally see what it is like to have an idea and then later incorporate it into the story. It’s like seeing what a real author does.
The point of this blog is to let everyone know that probably because of the reasons above I have flunked out of the 100 Books In a Year Challenge, but I will try again next year. Also I just found in my library a book containing all of Shakespeare’s sonnets, so I intend to read one every day for 154 days- suggesting my Roman numeral skills are correct. Hopefully I will find time write a little about them and every week I will update what each 7 were about. It’s on my bucket list to read the complete works of Shakespeare and I think this is definitely a start. Thanks everyone, first upload about them next Tuesday.    

No comments:

Post a Comment