There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, March 17, 2011

100 books in 2011 Challenge.

So this is just a blog letting you all know that I am signing up for the 100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2011! So that is pretty exciting, I hate failing so I reckon I can do it :D I will keep you posted on how I am doing.
Ohh also another exciting thing that happened to me I bought a Gryffindor shirt off the Internet and it arrived yesterday! I was so excited! Take a look.
THIS IS THE FRONT!



THIS IS THE BACK!
Permission to be jealous :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog to bits, especially your 99 list. All the best with the challenge. *hearts*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adriana,

    I just got your message from network your blog. If you'd like to follow my blog, I'm on goodreads. Are you on that one? I'm a writer and have just written and published my first book. It took 17 years, a labor of love? Or just plain stubborness? Probably both. Anyway, here's my gr blog. You can also become a fan of my book on fb. It's called "The Word Gang." btw Here's the blog: http://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/981226-on-marketing (become a fan, hint) and here's the website: http://www.thewordgang.com All the best, Mark McKenna ps nice shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shirt!!! I LOVE Potter and your blog ;)

    I'm following from Book Blogs.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete